Thursday 5 November 2015

TB - April 2007

Throwback Thursday - Scroll to the bottom of the month and read up. Or click on the earliest post in the month (to view the post and the comments) then keep clicking Newer Post until you finish the month.


This is way easier to read than the last Throw Back post when I was deep into a serious depressive episode. In April of 2007, lots of my friends were commenting on posts, especially Steph, and I can often still hear their voices in my head when I read their words. I am am excited to learn more about the late Spring and Summer of 2007. It seems like it was a month when I was figuring out summer work and trying to find a new roommate. I can't really remember what happened! Was that the summer I started at GeoConnections? Was the new roommate Jake? It is strange how hard it is to put together a timeline 9 years afterwards. Guess I will have to keep reading to find out.

Noted Post: Near the end of the month I posted about a late night interaction with Taylor. I can remember the good-bye that I described and how touched I was by her sweetness and slurred compliments. It was a very strong moment, early on in our friendship. I like that, 9 years later, she is still reading my blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww I loved this throw-back post... reading about our 20-year-old selves was so much fun (seriously, I had completely forgotten about the OC and MSN!). I still read your blog every week, except instead of nursing a hangover, I am usually nursing a baby and showing your cat pictures to my fantastic toddler. Love you Chris...Thanks for the insightful and funny online reading material for almost a decade!
Love WifeT